DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's See Your Ram Working!

129K views 797 replies 181 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
Helped a friend haul hay for his hobby farm.

Crappy cell phone pic...

26 square bales. It just softened the ride out a little...:smiley_thumbs_up:

So gang, let's see pics of your trucks doing what trucks were originally built for...hauling stuff!

See less See more
Reactions: DOZER
#121 ·
Love color matches bumper and grill!

#124 ·
Great stuff guys!

#139 · (Edited)
HOLY SHMOLY. Got trailer?

#142 · (Edited)
I have trailer envy. Great looking rig.

#149 ·
Hauling my dad's 1970 Dodge Dart:

Moving a 34' trailer the day after I got it. No I didn't drive it down the road like this.... just moved it from one side of the property to the other

Since these pictures I've added Airlift 1000 bags and a WirelessOne compressor. I hated how much it sagged before and the handling wasn't great that way either. I've only towed once since the bags but it was definitely a lot nicer with them.

#151 ·
Sweet Cougar. Truck is great too.

#152 ·
Only picture I have of my truck actually working, used it several times to haul things around but no pictures.

Yes, I am towing a U-Haul trailer but that is a queen sized bed in my bed and the U-haul had a love seat, sofa and various other apartment items so it was fully packed. Never noticed a thing going up hills, gotta love that Hemi!

#153 · (Edited)
Finally brought my trailer home yesterday.

Trailer is a Keystone Sprinter 266rbs. It is a little on the heavy side at 6500 dry and 29.5 tongue to bumper. It is only the wife and I, no kids to pack for so should be good on the weight. Brought it home yesterday. Truck did good until the final hill which is brutal for anything loaded or unloaded. Even unloaded the fastest you can go is about 30mph bc its so steep. Had to go up in first gear second just didn't have the power. Highest trans temp seen during the 1 hr trip home was 156F on that hill until then its was 136F

#155 ·
Finally brought my trailer home yesterday.

Trailer is a Keystone Sprinter 266rbs. It is a little on the heavy side at 6500 dry and 29.5 tongue to bumper. It is only the wife and I no kids to pack for so should be good on the weight. Brought it home yesterday. Truck did good until the final hill which is brutal for anything loaded or unloaded. Even unloaded the fastest you can go is about 30mpg bc its so steep. Had to go up in first gear second just didn't have the power. Highest trans temp seen during the 1 hr trip home was 156F on that hill until then its was 136F
Very nice!
Ad it matches your truck :smileup:

#154 ·
I checked out that rig at the RV show this winter. The whole family went nuts over it. You're gonna have a gas in that thing. Congrats.

#157 ·
I've been looking for this set up for a while now. Everyone we looked at has bunks which is great if you have kids but for me its a waste. Almost bought a different trailer last week, good thing we couldn't settle on a price bc i wouldn't own this one. We love the lay out its really perfect for us. Got about 9.4mpg (evic) on the way home which was a little stop and go but mostly 45-50 mph rolling hills. Wasn't to bad about what I expected, until we hit the bottom of the hill we live on which is about 2 miles straight up then went down to 8.4. Thank god for the 32 gallon tank.

Very nice!
Ad it matches your truck :smileup:
. I really wasn't a fan of the white when I got the truck but it was a good deal and i'm not real picky. Glad it is white now because it does match pretty good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.