DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's See Your Ram Working!

129K views 797 replies 181 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
Helped a friend haul hay for his hobby farm.

Crappy cell phone pic...

26 square bales. It just softened the ride out a little...:smiley_thumbs_up:

So gang, let's see pics of your trucks doing what trucks were originally built for...hauling stuff!

See less See more
Reactions: DOZER
#331 ·
lol good idea but no the 350 and running gear was pulled by owner's request he owns another GMC 1/2 ton but a 96 so he is going to hold onto it for that. "Supposedly" it is a crate 350 but idk it looked stock you know how touchy them GM/Chevy guys are when they see a real truck pull up. lol

#354 ·
well time i posted some work pictures....
doin work..

gettin work done haha

#357 ·
haha, yeah it was definitely a crazy thing to do. turned out well so im excited... people come up and ask to touch it all the time.. still kinda erks me when people dont ask... but what do you expect... hell i still walk up to and rub the side of it... (like in 'Get him to the Greek'..when they are smokin the Jeffery . I whole house covered in this!!!!)

#362 ·
Haha i feel ya aparini... i always come out of the store and somebody has there hands on my truck.. its like they have never seen a bedlined truck before :p lol but oh well i dont mind them touching it or talkin to them about it cause i know they cant hurt it by any means lol :box2:

bet we will both have some interesting stories about it by the end of the year tho hahaha have a good one guys

#358 ·
Hard acts to follow

Great looking HEMI's and a 6.7 Cummins, Sofa King was a couple of pages back. Here's the start of winter wood, (it's taken me 2 weeks to get the neighbors to help me cut up the logs). Forgive the wrong tail gate cables hanging off the wrong post (they were free and do fine). Three ricks make a cord, so 1 rick to go for winter wood. I had to cut some Ash trees due to Ash Bores. We've had a blight of them in the KY woods.

Here's the old 98 working. R...

Attachments

#359 ·
First is the start of my trip from south Georgia up to northern North Dakota. Right around 1,850 miles.
Second pic is hauling the lil brother's truck from Kansas City, MO back up to North Dakota. Right at 790 miles.

The Power Wagon no trouble with either trip. :gy:

Attachments

#361 ·
Well its been awhile since i posted on here so here is some pics of the truck as i was driving around a work site...

Cleans up nice tho!! :smileup:

#364 ·
Thanks Jim! cant wait to see how it will look with my new n-fab steps on

#368 · (Edited)
Not a ram...

But still pretty tough for an old girl. That and I don't hafta worry about scratched paint and those purty big tail lights getting smacked by an errant throw! That snowstorm three weeks ago dropped almost four foot of heavy snow in my neck of the woods, I've hauled a dozen loads of broken branches from my yard and my elderly neighbors. It's not the weight that gets ya, its the cutting, stacking, and unloading at the rubble site that wears a guy out!

Attachments

#372 ·
Since I can't figure out how to attach more than one pic per message on my phone :p
That is one sweet truck, nice shoot, great to see those old trucks, love them, nice, thanks for sharing, reps for that.:smileup:

Don't know if I had put this up before in this section but here is mine FULL of wet pressure treated lumber, as you can see the TLC kit holds it all up with no issues.

#379 ·
so, i manage site for the family business for my 9-5, well, 7-330

6ft dia 4k dollar cooling tower fan, only was like 75lbs lol

insulation

over 2k lbs of wet dirt

hauling my racecar and its motor and trans

1700lbs of tile

haul big ac's all the time

Very cool, nice stuff, if you do the dirt thing often I would look into some TLC kit or Air bags or something, but for the rest it seems to hold out pretty nicely, reps for sharing those pics, real cool:smileup:

#380 ·
lol, I HAD AIRBAGS, it blew a line off

it was prob close to 1k lbs more than the truck is rated for, i also tow my step dads 31 jupiter with it that weighs about 11500 lbs dry, over 12k with fuel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.