DODGE RAM FORUM banner

wheel to wheel nerf bars

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  MAK 
#1 ·
I am thinking of adding wheel to wheel nerf bars to my 2011 laraime quad cab. I wondering if anyone has them or knows much about them???

#2 ·
I do not have wheel to wheel's but I did alot of research on them when I was looking for some nerfs. It seems as though Nfab has a really nice W2W set-up.

#4 ·
I have the N-Fab ones installed on my 07 Ram and they are the W2W. I really like them they look sweet. They were about $450 new, but I am in Canada. Also if you take a look at Go Rhino they make the same type of steps but a little different styling. They too look really good.

The other guys that make a set is RBP. They are pretty expensive since they have the name on it but they look like the others, so this would be the set to get if you want to show off the truck

#6 ·
Look up the GoRhino Dominator II bars. I have a set in black. They mount using existing holes and are a pretty sturdy bar. I would recommend them. Good price too! A little over $300 shipped from 'autoanything'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.