DODGE RAM FORUM banner

No Touch Tire Care

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  EARLJAM 
#1 ·
Has anyone used the No touch Tire care products??

My dad picked up a bunch of cans of this no touch tire care, i put it on and the foam didnt all seem to disappear, the rain was coming so i decided to rinse it off and wait until the sun is here to stay! the wheel cleaner worked great! but the tire shine seemed to not really leave that great of a shine...maybe i was doing it wrong not sure!

Also it said not to get it on wheels or paint, really hard being a foam spray...and its a pain having to wipe each wheel after applying!

#3 ·
Ya i noticed that, should i be overly concerned with the excess getting on my wheels though? i would mind if i could spray and leave, wiping each wheel after is pretty painful!

#4 ·
Ive tried that. Its ok. I hear you about the rim cleaning after. Anymore i spray down tires rims with simple green blast them with a hose and then apply armour all to a rag and rub the tire with it.Its a pain after you get it all nice and clean to have to wipe down the rims.:smiledown:

#5 ·
yeah same here. no danger in getting it on your wheels if you wipe it off. but if you let most touchless tire shines stay on the rim it will eventually affect the luster of the wheel. happened to me. :(. another thing about touchless tire shines is i know from my experience that 3 days after i apply it its all over the side of my truck. i use armor all now. works great

#6 ·
Thanks guys...i knew it would be a pain, i will try using the foam and applying it with a rag or wiping the wheel down, i dont need the super wet looking shine but a nice matte finish does look nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.