DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Finished another Mod !

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  nfrederick 
#1 ·
Just finished installing a new K&N Air Intake. After all is said and done I think I would rate this kit about a 7 out of 10. It took longer than I anticipated. My exhaust was easier to install at about an hour less time. It does look good but there were a couple of things I did not like about it. #1 is where the air temp sensor gets drilled out in the tube, there is supposed to be a mark for the location, but there was not. So I had to guess off of the picture. #2, I was told the directions were in full color, they were not. Black and white with a couple pictures that were to dark to even see. #3, two of the hose clamps that you can see in the first picture were about a 1/2 inch short in length so I had to buy a couple new ones. Hose clamp for throttle body was fine. In the end i'm satisfied with it but hopefully Volant gets a kit done for the 08 4.7L soon as that is what I really want. Thank you.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
nice mod bud!!!

#10 ·
Nice mod, thanks for the pics. :D

#11 ·
Nice mod. looks good.

#13 ·
im with you waiting on volant before i purchase one!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.