DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Rumble Bee??

10K views 49 replies 26 participants last post by  Thunderhorse 
#1 ·
#41 ·
Besides the switch being cut outs.
The other thing it might be is a built in tuner you have street and sport. They realize there are companies out there ( Edge, Bully, Dieablo, etc...) and people are putting tuners in there truck why not incorporate it right from factory I think this is something we can see before we see cut outs incorporated into the truck cut out might be to far feched of an idea for now.

#47 ·
I was at Woodward with my Ram. Boy Detroit is a shit hole. I ran Woodward all the way downtown and got on the interstate. Crackheads walking around like zombies. Good thing I had my gun with me.

I saw some people cruising in a black Express. I had mine up there, it's pretty loud lots of people told me that it sounds bad ass.

Most of the time I just walked around with my girlfriend and my dog.

I like how the Lil Red Express says Turbocharged on the hood but the sign said its got a Banks Supercharger. Even the factory doesn't know the difference hahaha.

The yellow truck was pretty sweet and I never did like the older Rumble Bee trucks. I thought the ground effects on them looked like shit, they had the crappy bubbly 5-spoke 20's, and they were too quiet and slow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.