DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

4th Gen Halo Retrod Quads

For Sale 
2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  bighemi04 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a buyer for my Retroshop, halo projector quads. Painted black, MH1 Projectors, Gatling Gun 2.0 shrouds, 55w 6k HID bulbs, 50w Morimoto Ballasts and XBa LED halos. The passenger side halo has some LEDs that are going out. You can ship it to JJ to fix it, but there is no warranty on it. Or you dont even have to hook them up, they still look cool during the day and you won't even notice them at night, obviously. There is ZERO moisture build up anywhere in the lights, they are still sealed perfectly. The bulbs have a lot of life left on them. I also have two extra Morimoto ballasts, never used NIB, that I would throw in for $75. Morimoto products are top shelf. The only thing you will need will be a relay harness which you can get from The Retroshop for not much money. These lights are $1,000 brand new. I am asking, with the extra ballasts included, $750 shipped. $675 without the extra ballasts. I am open to offers but please don't insult me lol.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
i know a guy who wants these headlights or the Spyder headlights, i'll see him at work monday, donno if hes ready to do anything yet tho

would have to ship to canada tho, send as a gift tho. will get back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.