Exhaust cutouts

WTB 
760 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  FeedMetal 
#1 ·
title says it, i want some cutouts.

whose gottem????

Hit me

#2 ·
I have on three inch one I bought off a guy on another foururm but never put on that I might part with I think I'm going another direction

#4 ·
IMO if you want cut outs, get custom cut outs made and installed. just look at a cutout, it has a turn down, exhaust is lazy and will take the path of least resistance. you really think all that exhaust gas is gonna wanna turn and go out the cutout, when you have a straight line of flow. barely anything will actually go out of the cutout, yes it will be louder, but is there any real gains or anything from it, no.

i spoke with a local custom exhaust expert. makes hearders and custom exhaust. he told me if i want cut out, to not waste my money buying some online, he said if i was serious about it he would make me fully functional exhaust cut out that actually redirect all or almost 100% of the exhaust gases out through the cut out, if not you are only actually sending about 5-10% through the cut out.

go custom. put the cut out right at a bend in the exhaust this way when the cutout is open the exhaust as no option but to go out the cutout and no just flow down the exhaust pipe.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.