Headlights or Heater

• Headlights

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Heater

Votes: 25 52.1%

Time for a poll!

4K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  ric221 
#1 ·
It may seem I haven't been around in a while, but I have been hiding behind the Bully's Performance name. But, I need some help from my Ramily lol. I sold my old projector lights and replaced them with the stock ones. I now remember why I bought the projectors in the first place. Well I really really really really really really want a set of 13 projectors with HID's. Really lol. I am in a bit of a quandary, Illinois has just signed CCW into law and I want a new piece to carry around as well. The difference in price between the two is negligible. I can only have one or the other. HELP!

#4 ·
Gosh that's a tough question...

It all depends on what you're going to use the heater for...personal protection? Well then it'd be nice to see with the new projectors at night so you don't waste ammunition. But then again if your headlights aren't bright enough you may be mistaken for a burglar and need to protect yourself, but if you are a burglar, then you'd need the projectors to make a clean get-away.

I think you should get the heater, because with it you may be able to come into some extra money...and be able to buy the projectors.

JK. I think you should go with the projectors. Of the two options, it's the most likely to be used the most. The heater is cool, but it's more of a new toy and an "I got" fun, yes. Addictive, yes. If you buy the first one you'll never have the money for the projectors, :LOL:

#5 ·
Gosh that's a tough question...

It all depends on what you're going to use the heater for...personal protection? Well then it'd be nice to see with the new projectors at night so you don't waste ammunition. But then again if your headlights aren't bright enough you may be mistaken for a burglar and need to protect yourself, but if you are a burglar, then you'd need the projectors to make a clean get-away.

I think you should get the heater, because with it you may be able to come into some extra money...and be able to buy the projectors.

JK. I think you should go with the projectors. Of the two options, it's the most likely to be used the most. The heater is cool, but it's more of a new toy and an "I got" fun, yes. Addictive, yes. If you buy the first one you'll never have the money for the projectors, :LOL:
I have a pistol already, it just happens to be a full size Kimber 1911, which I adore. It is quite heavy, which is ok bc I am a big guy and the extra weight doesn't bother, I just wanted a new, smaller one to carry around.

#6 ·
Guns are a good investment:smileup:

I wont ever give up my ruger p89dc!!

But a nice set of projectors are nice also...
Id say projectors since you already have a nice peice...man this is a tough one!!!:LOL:

#8 ·
It may seem I haven't been around in a while, but I have been hiding behind the Bully's Performance name. But, I need some help from my Ramily lol. I sold my old projector lights and replaced them with the stock ones. I now remember why I bought the projectors in the first place. Well I really really really really really really want a set of 13 projectors with HID's. Really lol. I am in a bit of a quandary, Illinois has just signed CCW into law and I want a new piece to carry around as well. The difference in price between the two is negligible. I can only have one or the other. HELP!

What does the part in bold mean?

#12 ·
No, nothing foul.

There's been a past instance or two where I was sure the handle you're using was being used by more than one person.

So unless Jeremiah signs it, it's you.

Gotcha.

#28 ·
"I have too many guns", said no one ever!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.