DODGE RAM FORUM banner

The MASSES PICTURE THREAD

9K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  Arth 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ok so theres a group of us on here, The Masses, you know who you are....

We are always watching your build threads, your mods, pictures, or videos. We are known to take over a thread and give you mod ideas to spend your money on, and without knowing it, you also participate in the off topic discussions centered around your truck. So your welcome....

On that note, this is a thread dedicated to The Masses, a place for you to get a look see at our trucks, without having to read through some of our 100+ page build theads. If you want to discuss our trucks, you can refer to our threads. We will keep this thread updated with pictures of major mods and updates to our trucks, as much as possible at least.

***Note*** Posting policies that affect this thread.
(It is the intent of this thread is to make it easier to browse through the pictures of the 'Masses' trucks.)

1. Only 'Relevant' pics will survive their tenure here. All others WILL disappear mysteriously.
  2. ALL posts MUST include at least 1 relevant pic. All chat posts will also mysteriously disappear.

Table of Contents as of 30 September 2012
Arth - 7, 17, 19
Asur - 3
brad12kx - 11
double0ram - 2, 16, 18
fastNugly - 5, 12, 14, 20
gotbrains230 - 9
GTyankee - 15
InDeepWaterBlue - 6
mafarrar - 13
snrusnak - 10
TimW - 8
Warlock III - 4​

See less See more
#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
The BLUE Mass :D

The stock Blue Mass

Windows Tinted and lowered were my first major mods

And then I stumbled across SS4Luck's lighting thread

And added some brighter 6k Bulbs up front as well, world of difference over stock

And the typical LED interior

Added an EJECT Button to help keep the noise level down in the passenger seat

Eventually I swapped out my headlights and tail lights and had them color matched with the majestic blue rig

#8 · (Edited)
Old and New

The day I brought it home

Clearance lights and steps

Tail lights and tonneu cover

EGR flares and vent visors

Recon Halo's

Replaced the grill

Tow hooks and License plate bracket

These are my new American Racing ATX black wheels????

These are my soon to be black wheels, after I have them powder coated of course

#11 · (Edited)
Picked it up -

With -

First Mud! :str: -

A year later -

2 years later -

#27 ·
Is steven or brad still around? I don't think I've seen a post by brad in at least a year maybe longer. Haven't seen a post by steven in a few months at least.

what about gotbrains?

...I'm trying to remember who else

remember when we all got in trouble for stealing each other's identities?? lmao

#33 ·
Brad hasn't been around for awhile. I got an email awhile back and he has had some serious issues with his internet something about needing a new line and that would involve excavation and can't do that when ground is still frozen. But yeah I know he said he really wants to get back on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.