DODGE RAM FORUM banner

new skins for the new guy

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  PEvil 
#1 ·
I'm looking at these for my RAM 20s... I want your opinion ... BSW out or OWL out?

Whoz got pics of any tire w/OWL out on your RAM?

See less See more
#3 ·
I have my OWL out on my red ram. How about joining us in the Red RAM group you can use the link in my SIG below.
Those tires look good, agressive tread. What size are you looking at and how much are they?

#6 ·
275/60/R20 $187 each DTD
I think that is a good price - might have to look at those to replace the HP's on the truck now.

#7 ·
My usual (local) tire guy told me that he has installed these tires on a fleet of gas well trucks.
They drive up some serious hilly terrain to get to those pipeline cuts.
Zero complaints from the drivers.
And zero tire replacements due to damage or excessive wear.
That sold me.

#10 ·
I think the lettering is so thick I would go with owl in. There is a truck by work that has those tires and they have caught my eye, but the lettering just looks a bit out of place.

#13 · (Edited)
I run THIS KUMHO on my Grand Cherokee Laredo - if they made it in 20" that would be the end of my search - as this tire is my 'grail' of all around performance and traction. It has outperformed any tire I've ever owned, on any 4x4 - I've had 4 trucks, 3 JGCs and 1 AWD VW R32.

But here's another 20" contender .. Cooper Discoverer A/T3
NEW for Spring 2011 - April release.
I have yet to get a price ..
Whichever tire I go with - I have decided , with your help, to go BSW out.

#14 ·
Man those Coopers looks sharp! I would go with black lettering out on the others. Always seems to look cleaner to me :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.