DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Radio question

897 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  astroman54 
#1 ·
I have lost my ipod and my computer crashed so i lost all my songs. I was wondering if its possible to import my songs to a new ipod from my radio. I tried it last night and i couldn't figure it out all it would do is import to radio. Am i missing something or am i just SOL. I had about 800 songs on it and didnt want to scratch from scratch with my new ipod. Any help would be great. Thanks

#2 ·
I believe there is a way to back your songs up to a flash drive. You will need to go into maintainence mode to do it. But from there, you should be able to bring them into your computer and then onto your ipod.

Andy

#5 ·
You access the maintainence mode by hitting the 3 hard keys - SEEK UP + SEEK DOWN + MENU, all at the same time. This should bring up the maintainence menu and one of the options is to back up the music.

Be careful, because you can also wipe your music off the hard drive through this menu as well.

Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.