DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Track bar relocator bracket

3K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Rob Wallace 
#1 ·
Hey all. I have the Belltech 2/4 drop on my 2010 Ram and when I got my new rims put on the right rear wheel sticks out about half an inch. I'm thinking the axle is off a little to the right. Well as you know the only company that carries the bracket I need to relocate my track bar is McGaughys and they will not sell it separately. So my question is how is the track bar relocated? Is the driver side mount lowered down to match the passenger side? Any pics please? Thinking about making me one...

#2 ·
I did some research into this also when I lowered/leveled the rear of my truck. Ended up not needing to do anything...prob b/c I only lowered it about 1.5" but check out this link. I was going to order this custom adjustable track bar (panhard bar). Remove and replace your stock one with one of these and you can adjust (shorten/lengthen) the bar to center up your rear axle.

http://www.spohn.net/shop/Custom-Pa...-Panhard-Bar-Poly-Poly-Ends-Fixed-Length.html

#10 ·
the spherical bearings won't ever wear out but the poly bushings will def ride a little better. I don't know how much NVH the sphericals will make on our trucks. I think if it was me I'd call them first thing in the morning and ask for the poly bushings.

take some pics when you get it. I know there are a couple of others in your boat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.