DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Early 3rd Gen LED Tails and Third Brake Light

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jcasey10 
#1 ·
Okay, I have a set of LED Tails and a LED Third Brake Light for 2002-2005 Ram's. They were bought from LMCTruck with a carbon fiber finish. I didn't like that, so I put some NightShades on them. The LED's still shine through just fine, and they look really good. On the driver side tail, there is a scratch in the clear (thanks to my little brother and a ramp), so if someone is interested in these, I will put another coat of clear coat on to get rid of the scratch and make them look good. Also, they don't shine like glass, but they aren't quite matte. You can kinda see in the pictures. If you want, I can try and re-clear them and polish them. I think they would shine up a little more. The third brake light is Putco brand I believe.

Now, with these, I'm looking to trade for a stock set of tails and third brake light. I'm kinda looking to clean my truck up and I wanna go back to stock. I will trade you straight across for your stock set, as long as they are in good shape without fading or scratches. I'll pay shipping my way, and you can pay your shipping. You're basically getting custom lights for the cost of shipping! :smileup:

Now for the pics.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the Third Brake Light right now. It's smoked but not tinted like the tails. I will try to get some pics of it soon.

If you have any questions, just reply here or you can PM me. Thanks :smileup:

See less See more
#3 ·
sweet deal!!!! if only they would fit my 4th gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.