DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lift Kit, 20x12 Fuel Hostages, 37 Toyo MT's installed(PICS)!!!!

13K views 28 replies 26 participants last post by  ksgries 
#1 ·
Thanks to everybody who has given me advice on this forum and special thanks to Andrew over at Bullys Performance. He really stuck it out with me so go check em out for all your RAM needs!!

This is my 07 Dodge 1500 4x4 with
-3" Zone Body Lift
-6" RCX suspension lift
-Bilstein 5100 set at .5"
-20x12" -44 offset FUEL Hostages
-37x13.5 Toyo Open Country M/T

specifically I learned on my truck my Bilsteins can not be set to max or there is a terrible wobble. The tires rubbed the lower plastic bumper piece but only had to trim about 1" off of it.

I replaced:
-Lower control arms($175 each)
-wheel bearings($120 each)
-cam bolts($80 for 4 bolts)
which was all due to being siezed up. I installed on the driveway with a buddy. Id warn people with a truck exposed to road salt that this is not for the faint of heart:LOL:

Love the everything about the truck and after a good alignment she rides like a dream! Still plan on doing exhaust, flares,tuner, exterior mods.. when i get the money haha

Here are pics of her just in the driveway, havent been able to get mud on her yet but will soon!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Good grief that thing is a monster. I like it! But I'd never be able to get in. :LOL:

#6 ·
BAD ASS! Go Bucks!

#7 ·
Nice Rig brother! Looks sweet, love the wheels!

#8 ·
looks great bud.

that sucks you get wobble with your bills maxed. Same truck, no problem here.

but still, good work and it turned out fantastic

#13 ·
Your truck looks like a beast man! Its just flat out badass!! Everything looks really great on there

#14 ·
Thanks guys!! Its a beast for sure, i get looks every where i go. Next mod will probably be fender flares, nerf bars, and tuner.

Got some good rain here in ohio last night so might be finding some mud after the game! GO BUCKS!!!

#15 ·
Hell yea! Go Bucks!!!

#25 ·
truck looks good. i have an 06 ram 1500 with the 6" rcx. i was thinking about getting the 3" body lift but friends who have had body lift told me they are a bad idea. but they were also in jeeps i think. do you have any body roll or anything going around corners. they called it body roll, im not too sure what it is. im guessing it just leans to the side your turning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.