DODGE RAM FORUM banner

diablo is here

5K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  chadster21 
#1 ·
Diablo posted on facebook about 45 mins ago that the 2012 ram tuner is officially released and a free download is available, heres the link

http://ow.ly/i/1hHge

#10 ·
Can you turn the MDS off ?? Im so sick of my MDS imma bout to go to the dealer and get a 6.4 SRT crate engine and throw away my 4wd stuff and get some 2wd hubs haha and a PCM that doesnt know what MDS is .... Wait that sounds kinda fun.... oh yeaa and a really big bump stick im talking massive idling problems

#12 ·
after the new ypipe and removed the resonators the MDS drone was nonexistent

#16 ·
^^Yep I had another 4th gen Ram pass me at a red light. I was mortified by the sound of his truck's exhaust in 4 cyl. mode. I want to say he had some kind of aftermarket exhaust installed.. All I could think was "I hope mine does not sound like that!"

#26 ·
Drrrrroooooooooooiiiiiiiddddddddddd

#30 ·
do you guys know how to custom tune the 93 octane tune for your specific mods? i've been searching for a chart to get the most out of the tuner, but no luck finding anything yet....... except paying hemifever for a custom tune.
i don't think it would be that hard, i just don't have the time to figure it out myself.

#31 ·
You don't have access to the same perimeters that a CMR tuner has....there's actually additional software they use which cost some a few more dollars than the $125 Hemifever charges LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.