DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New toys, need some help

1K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
Alright guys and gals, I got a couple hundred bucks from xmas to spend on some mods. However, I am at a loss as to what I should purchase. Gimme some help, please lol. I will be buying a Y-pipe in any case. I already have a Trinity, BT catch can and shifter, gloss black painted dash, shorty antenna, Bakflip G2, KN 63. I also wanted to share the pics of my new BT goodies.

1. 87mm TB
2. Color match tails and 3rd from JJ, which would also be accompanied with an LED tailgate light bar.
3. I MIGHT spring for some JJ headlights, but I would prefer to get headlights and fogs at the same time, which would be well over a grand.
4. I will not be getting a muffler, the old truck has prevented the wife from ever accepting any exhaust modification on this one.

Any other suggestions are welcome. These are just what I came up with.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
What about a (bedrug) ?

#6 ·
Top shelf lighting?
I think you will greatly appreciate the TB along with your CAI and Tuner :smileup:

Im back to stock without a CAI and TB and I def noticed it.
Sold my 85mm to a member here and then sold my CAI (K&N) to another member.
I have my 87 TB waiting for me at the postal (grabbing in tomorrow) and my Vararam is arriving next week.

But its all in what you want. Appearance or performance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.