DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Bought myself a RAM 1500..

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  BigHornz 
#1 · (Edited)
Bought myself a RAM 1500..PICS

Hey all..Im new to this forum, but i'm a long time member @ the Dodge chargerz forum..Ive always been into the "fast cars" as i also have a dodge charger SRT-8 , but since this snow up here in Utah was heavy this past week, so i decided to get myself a Dodge ram 1500 lifted 6 inch by the dealership and some 36inch tires and after market wheels..so far loving this beast:smileup: but i do have to get use to the speed differance over my SRT-8 :158: I didnt want another HEMI i know what those can do hence my Srt8..suck down my gas fast..lol so i got myself the 4.7 V8 plenty of power,after all this isnt a sports car...:)

Glad i got myself a truck...also have the 7 year warranty 100,000 miles on everything the truck has..

wonder why cant i upload any pics

#9 ·
Wow, beautiful truck. What size wheels are those do ya know? I love the more tire/less rim look.

#13 ·
If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for the dealer to do the 6'' lift with the wheels and tires? I am looking into the same thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.