DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Toy

3K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  Marine7212 
#1 ·
Picked up this 2012 Big Horn last week....took off the 1500's today and gave'er a bath....

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey no problem !!! If anyone is ever concerned about debadging like i was, it was a piece of cake...sawed it off with fishing line and the adhesive lifted right up. If i can do it, surely you can

#6 ·
Good looking truck man so what mods are you planning?

#7 ·
well....going to take the Ram's off next, when i have a few minutes. Made an appointment today to have the front windows tinted next week. Going to be a month before i can get it Line X'ed and running boards put on. Probably will get it leveled at some point. I am just looking to have a nice, clean truck. Nothing crazy...thanks for asking bud

#10 ·
Congrats - Nice looking truck. Silver is one of my favorite colors for the RAM. You and I both bought our new 2012 Big Horn's last week. Here's my white crew cab. I feel the other way regarding the badges - I like em. I just bought a Hemi 5.7 Liter badge (that is on the fenders) to put on the bottom right of my tailgate.

#12 ·
very nice ride Cal45....yep, the Ram logos are coming off next... am leaving the Hemi, 4x4, and the Big Horn Badges...shoot the Ram 1500 takes up half the door...yours didnt come with tow hooks ? mine did

#19 ·
yep...sweet lookin' truck bro..bye bye emblems...going to take the Ram off the doors next and leave the hemi...the big horn on the back is going away, but replacing it with a cool red hemi badge i found on ebay...my girl says i love my truck more than her

#21 ·
Sweer Truck ,,,,, Good Luck........

#24 ·
bunch of cool dudes in this forum...good to meet you, thanks

#25 ·
I have pretty much the same truck. Saw the first post pics and thought i dont remember posting this.

I Took of the 1500 as well and replaced the 2012 hemi badge with the 2013 badge.

#28 ·
couldn't take it anymore...took the Ram's off...in record time..10 minutes. bored :LOL:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.