DODGE RAM FORUM banner

new custom side exit dual exhaust! PICS enjoy

7K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  JAlva 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
1 in 2 out flowmaster muffler, welded and fabricated tubing, side exit staggered with blck chrome jeep srt8 exhaust tips. feedback appreciated! only $400 bucks :D

See less See more
#4 ·
Very very nice, like the look!

#6 ·
I like the idea -- but do not like those tips .

also like the idea of dual on both side but with a slash cut 4 inch tip ..

#8 ·
thats what it is all about -- make it yours :smileup:

if you like it , who cares if anyone else does , you have to look at it everyday .

#15 ·
Blast people in the face..?? Come on buddy. Not cool.. .That's as bad as big gay diesel losers who think it's cool to smoke people out with their stupid ass pipes billowing black shit..!

#11 ·
Sorry. Not diggin the tips. Looks... Odd

#18 ·
Cmon you guys! You know you want it to look like this:

#23 ·
Don`t really care for the tips, but that does not matter. As long as you like the sound that is the important thing!!!

#25 ·
I had that same side exhaust on my previous truck an loved it. I was running a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler with it. Some of my back seat passengers would complain about the noise at times, but it never bothered me from the driver's seat. I agree with some of the posters about how cool it would be if the exhaust exited from both sides of the truck but I know the fab shops I went to all said it would cost me way more than I was willing to pay to route the pipes to both sides. Enjoy it man!! What series Flowmaster are you running?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.