DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Coffee Stain.

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  GTyankee 
#1 ·
Just wondering what the best stain removers out there are...

I have a coffee stain on my seat and my carpet on the floor are stained..

I just noticed these and am real upset about it

Thanks

#2 ·
I have a gray interior and had some bad stains when I got the truck. I used some purple power on them and everything came out and it looked like new again. However, like with any kind of cleaner check the chemical you are going to use on a spot that is fairly hidden first to make sure it is not going to stain your material. After I used the purple power I washed the same area with a lot of water then dried it. My seats and carpet looked like new again. Good luck to you. You could always just try a carpet cleaner but still I would check a hidden spot first. I used the purple power because it seems to get everything to include some grease spots.

#5 ·
You can get the Purple Power in a spray bottle in the auto area of Wal-Mart or the auto stores like Advanced or Auto Zone should have it also. Best price is of course Wal-Mart. I use the stuff to clean my tires also, and in one gallon jugs from an industrial supply place here I get it for cleaning the siding on the house before using the pressure washer.

#9 ·
Just a note on stains
I just bought a new vacuum cleaner for the house, the old one would throw a belt almost as fast as i put it on, it was 15 years old.

Well i asked the guy that owns the business, what would take the oil, beer, & coffee stains out of the 2 year old living room carpet, its mostly where i walk from the garage to the bathroom, yeah, he looked at me like your doing right now, anyway he said to always use a liquid spray on product & follow the directions, the powder that they show on tv really tears up a vacuum cleaner & to a lesser degree the carpet itself.

I found 4 holes in my carpet where my recliner sat, so i have to stay here at least 4 more years or buy a living room carpet when i leave, recliner went into the dumpster :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.