DODGE RAM FORUM banner

sun visor decals

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Dave665 
#1 ·
Can anyone out there give me some advice on removing those ugly decals they stick on your sun visors?
Wayne

#2 ·
They are almost impossible to remove, but you can cover them with your own. I've seen some pretty cool ones at Mopar car shows, usually go something like: "This vehicle is equipped with a hemi and for your safety, tight fitting undergarments including bras should be removed." ;)

#5 ·
Knee Socks

Agreed, especially in a regular cab (no back seat) and the sticker states "Place children in back seat"???
This was my fix, girls tube sock. Why girls socks, because they are thin and just about every color imaginable. Choose the color or pattern and pull them over the visor for custom fit, the open end of sock is virtually undetectable. I found a gray and white sock that perfectly matches my interior. If you have a VANITY mirror and use it, this won't work for you.

#6 ·
Agreed, especially in a regular cab (no back seat) and the sticker states "Place children in back seat"???
This was my fix, girls tube sock. Why girls socks, because they are thin and just about every color imaginable. Choose the color or pattern and pull them over the visor for custom fit, the open end of sock is virtually undetectable. I found a gray and white sock that perfectly matches my interior. If you have a VANITY mirror and use it, this won't work for you.
I'm sure this is a first. How about a picture... You got me wondering what it looks like. :LOL:

#7 ·
Cloth visor cover

Ok, You need 1 pair Ladies Knee High sock size 9-11 preferable a dark color. Other wise the label will still show through. Stretch and pull the sock over the visor all the way to the pivot end. Bonus you may want to sew the open end close to finish the cover. If you are price sensitive or want or just want to play with it, the local dollar store should a fair selection of socks. The attached photo is of a light blue sock over a gray visor (2012 Ram).

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.