DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2 questions...

883 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  chrisb38002 
#1 ·
best bed cover bak industries make? also which is the best led taillights? led tailgate strip?

#6 ·
Don't go with the retractable one in that goes in the canister the rollbak, nothing but problems. They had great customer service, tried to get it fixed twice, then finally gave me full refund, no questions asked. Went back with them, got the F1, has 3 year warranty .No complaints with this one. And the bak box (tool box) over priced, wouldn't recommend

#7 ·
I'd go with F1. I have an undercover and really like that style. I agree with Dave665 about the roll type and avoiding them. When I was looking at tonneau covers there were a lot of used ones for sale on a local classified. Most people I called said te reason for selling was bc they wanted a tri fold or a cap instead.

#9 ·
The Roll-X is pretty sweet. Has the structural rigidity of a metal frame with the looks of a soft cover and rolls up for easy use. Had mine for over a year and it's still working great!

Can't speak on the LED's tho, but there seem to be tons of them out there.

#10 ·
You may want to look at the Roll-X by Bak. I have one and like it.

#12 ·
I have to throw in a vote for the Bak VP. But it all depends on why you want it. I went with the VP for the looks, no visible hinges, and it is the most low profile hard folding cover I found that is easy to install and use.
As far as your other questions, sorry, I have not done any work on lighting with mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.