DODGE RAM FORUM banner

do you have 37" tires? specs please...

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Dave665 
#1 · (Edited)
im looking to get 37"s on my 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 regular cab and i wanted to get some ideas for which EXACT setup to run..

so please, if you are running 37" tires on a 1500, please post pics and specs on exactly what you have...

i want 20x10 wheels
37x13.50x20 tires
6" RCX lift
+2" on Bilsteins
and maybe an inch or two of body lift if i really need it

but i want to know what you are running and see exactly what it looks like...maybe i want to go bigger, who knows? =]

anything is much appreciated, thank you

#2 ·
Hi,

My mods are in my sig line and heres a crappy photo of my truck. Dirty as sin, but you'll get an idea of the stuff appearance of the rubber with my setup. I love that look personally. Your mileage may differ ;)

Var

#3 ·
Why do those tires look really big for your lift? i feel like there should be more space between wheel wells?

#4 ·
Part reality, part illusion - in that photo snow is gathered in the wheels making them look like 22".

Here is another photo below. I definitely don't dig having huge spaces between my tires and flares; never have. All sorts of 20 y/o's around town running 35's, and 8" lifts with spacers, and BL's etc. They look so desperate to go higher and higher ... :doh: I have no interest in that. My bump stops are spaced down so no rubbing. Really small tolerances between tire & front lower edges of flares but no rubbing at all.

Var

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.