DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Any Windsor Ontario Trucks

7K views 74 replies 13 participants last post by  Zapped13 
#1 ·
hey just wondering if any of you are from the windsor area and if you guys meet up at all

#2 ·
Hey man I'm just out side of Windsor in amherstburg also clifford17 on here lives up the street I'm sure we can all get together some time

#4 ·
clifford17 ive seen your truck around before must say good lookin truck... maybe a meet on a sunday in the next coming weeks would be alright

heres a pic of my truck if you see it around not many of them yet

#9 ·
I got the 3:55 in mine and it rocks pretty good I bet the 3:92 would be fun as hell.. I had that gear in my old Dakota rt I couldn't stop my self from smokin the tires off of it lol

#11 ·
Yea I know I just traded my 20's for some 17's tonight the tires I want are double the price for 20's

#16 ·
hey im from the windsor area. out in the county. i've seen clifford17's truck around and it is nice!

im down for a meet. we should even meet up on a sat and all role into the plaza on tecumseh and just watch all the heads turn at the rams haha (i have another thread up talking about it)

#18 ·
im down for a meet. we should even meet up on a sat and all role into the plaza on tecumseh and just watch all the heads turn at the rams haha (i have another thread up talking about it)
WE SHOULD DO THIS!!!! lol tomorrow is saturday too

#19 ·
So when's this meet gonna happen and who all gonna come? We should start planning something maybe cruise out to dairy freeze in cottom one Saturday night

#29 ·
Yeah provincial is picky. More then happy to do normal maintenance and thst on your truck but as soon as something hapoens they say oh well that it to the dealer you got it fron we won't deal with it. Like really u did the maintenance.

I just go to windsor chrysler. I work with the one guys brother n the guys there love my truck lol

#31 ·
C'mon guys i know more then just the 3 of us can go.. I'm comin out.. Where does everyone wanna meet?

#34 ·
since you both are out towards Aburg could meet out that way. so far i still need to wash and feed the beast before tomorrow

what time you guys going for a cruise?
not to sure yet. all i know is im not working so i got ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.