DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#2 ·
I would like to see my truck two tone inferno red with black on bottom, maybe the rims black as well. Bumpers black, but the grille shell Inferno red, with the grille "bars" left chrome.

Any takers :)

Basically right below the hood line, all black. Everything above, thinking about leaving it the Inferno Red. Maybe a silver stripe separating them. Or even a silver graphic, like tribal (which really has been played out a bit much) or some other design.

Oh btw, I am still jealous of your Mega Cab Michael... just had to say that again.

#17 ·
I have two request....

First, I would like to see a pic of my truck with 09 style 20" wheels

Second request is pic of my truck w/ JL Audio logo (something that looks better then the one I did). Im thinking taking out that background and put her sitting in nice surroundings, lol

#24 ·
Dayum, that is some nice work there brother!!! Now I definitely have a reason to get more pics haha, better not be raining on my next day off!!! :smileup:

- Cajun :pepper:

Reactions: Chili1K
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.