DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#321 ·
:smileup::smileup:Werm...............Now thats LOW... I wasnt plannin on that low but shit it looks good. My scoop is one of the Hemi sport.I have debadged me truck and the heads and tails are tinted out. Do what you want and colours of your choice. I have to do some work to the hood so im trying to come up with some scheme to include the whole hood. Its got to get done anyway. Thanks man. Appreciate it BIG.:smileup:

#322 ·
That truck used to be 4wd too, took me 15 pages on google images to find a decent side shot. I will add the hood scoop tonight, and also get a front image started too. I will jack the truck up a little bit, 3 inches above the tires sound good? Do you have tonneau cover, hard/soft?
I am partial to blue, but I messed around with some reds and greens last night. I saw some stripes on chargerforumz (by Smoke, on the 3D Charger) that fit in with the hood scoop.
If no one has seen the 3D Charger, you should look. Its not photoshop, he built a 3D model and it freakin sweet.

#323 ·
It all sounds awsome.....................Thanks Werm:smileup:

#325 ·
Werm... Im surprised that the green looks good:smileup:Im tring to think of that Dodge colour on the Daytona......Its like a Copper?????? Thought it would look/stand out with the Black. What do you think?:4-dontknow:

#327 ·
:smileup:Thanks Werm..............Your the best.:smileup:

#330 ·
Dude.............looking great. Keep this up and you should be designing paint and mod schemes for people:smileup:

#335 ·
Yeah, I tried to upload it like you said, and maybe it's just me, but I can't make it work that way. I need a siggy pic for the Jeep Z, just gotta get ya' a pic of my Jeep, just let me know when you have time, no hurry! :)

- Cajun

#338 ·
Must still be a little too large, I've tried a couple different times, but no luck. Max dims on my sig pic for the Jeep Z, 650 x 145. I'll get ya a pic for that here in a few! I appreciate all your help, and those gif's are awesome!!! :)

- Cajun

#340 ·
Yeah, I can have animated over there, too! Going through some pics to get ya' a couple to play with. All my good mud pics were lost to the last computer :(

- Cajun

G
#343 · (Edited)
OK, time for a little .gif animation please.

Here's the siggy pic:

I don't want to change any of the content, I just wanna add some light smoke or fog to go misting by, left to right, sorta like what happens in this siggy pic only in the other direction:

No rush on this. :)

#344 ·
Man, now I'm starting to feel like I'm making your life complicated haha, but for grins and giggles, I tried one of the ones you made for yourself, and I can get that one to work? Is mine just more complicated than that one or dodgeman's, 'cause I really like mine? Maybe like you said, leave my truck still and just have the fog move?

- Cajun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.