DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#379 ·
Nice man congrats on that and yeah, sounds like you got your hands full lol. I'm only a year away from finishing my Bachelor's. Guess I need to stop complaining haha and just step up.

- Cajun

#380 ·
(Taken from the PM)
Werm, can I cash in a favor please? Or have my benefits not yet kicked in? I was wondering, out of excitement, if the new rims are going to look good on my truck. What do you need from me? What forms of payment do you take check, cash, credit card.....kids, husband, pets?

Did I do this right? Is there anything else you need from me? I REALLY appreciate you doing this. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
P.S. I found some neighborhood kids to trade slave labor for you work, interested?

#382 ·
Hey werm, ive some some good work on sigs that you have done for people, and some of the awesome work you have already done for me!:smileup:
im not high up enough to get a sig yet but im working on it :)

So im in no rush!

id like to see the truck on that backdrop, or something similar,with Ruffian in the top right corner and the truck lower left? let me know if you can do it!

many thanks in advance!

#383 ·
HEY WERM................Thanks for all you have done for me. After what took place last night i dont think any striping will be going on my truck..Well unless i spend alot and get it painted on. Once again i appreciate your help. hope it wasnt a waste of your time. Bones.

#388 ·
Looks great werm, and ICOVERU's is too funny, LMAO!!! :)

- Cajun

#389 ·
Wow:SHOCKED::Wow1::smileup:

Man werm you do some really nice work! Love it, only a few more posts till i can drop it in my sig now! haha

#393 ·
I hate to throw this at you, Werm, but I am not talented at computer stuff at all! I would love to have a sig made by you....you're just gonna' have to tell me what you need. Or help yourself to my gallery.
Anything with:
My Truck (obviously)
Fire Fighting
Army/America
Countryside pics
I hope this helps. Again, I am sorry I can't be of more help at this time. Whatever you need from me, please let me know. Just play with it, I trust you.
Thanks Werm!!!!!! x a bazillion!

#400 ·
Wow, those look cool werm, nice work as always! Really like the firetruck! :)

- Cajun

#408 ·
I right clicked on the pic and saved it, then went to my "edit sig" and uploaded it.....I feel like I am getting initiated into a gang....throwing these "gif's" and what not.
I can try again. Am I not saving it correctly?
Thanks for your "how to save Werm's work 101" help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.