DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#498 ·
How about this?

Here is a pic of my truck for you to work on. I'm thinking my truck on a black background, with the word SIG on the left side next to the truck and the word SAUER on the right side next to the truck. Both words in white style.

Here is the logo style lettering I would like please

Thanks

#499 ·
excellent work Werm... you are truly the PS master!

Exco

#502 · (Edited)
Hey Werm
I hope you don't mind me sending you some pic's for my Siggy.
The word's..... "Muscle Bug" somewhere. I have no clue how to put it together, so I'd like you to work your magic.You don't have to use everything I sent.I just thought to much is better than not enough.Proberbly the same size as your's & Maddog's or what ever you think look's good.
Thank you kind Sir.

#520 · (Edited)
That looks sweet Werm!!! I love the bones06/Sig combo Thanks man.....Also how do I use the picture for my signature?

#508 ·
Don't even worry about that Werm,it's perfect!!!!!!!:repplus:
Just got to figure out how to use it now:4-dontknow:

#515 ·
You still having trouble getting it to work Colin? Check out page 10 of this thread for a good how-to with a picture if you're still needing help! :)

- Cajun

#524 ·
Thanks for the other tip, love those wheels and brush guard by the way:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.