DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#622 ·
Hi ya' Tim! I was kinda liking the swamp thing haha, but anything you can do that keeps with the cajun/Louisiana theme would be great, thanks! If you need I can look and see what pics I can find and get something together for ya'. Thanks so much man and no hurry, I really appreciate you lending your time and skills like that, we all do! :smileup:

- Cajun

#623 ·
Hey Cajun... Please direct me as to where i can find a couple of full images of your truck. I checked your profile and your album only has 4 pictures... none of which I can use. if you want to email it to me... email me at my first name TIM at print-n-tees then dot com. I break it up so spam bits dont kill me with spam. :)

Thanks!

Tim

#624 · (Edited)
Truck pics

Sorry 'bout that, I hadn't uploaded the ones I just took to my album, but here ya' go, and if you see a shot that would be better for me to take or a different angle/light, etc., just let me know. Will be in FL for a few days this week, so I plan on taking plenty of pics (shhhhh, everyone will find out when I get back ;))!

- Cajun

Attachments

#625 ·
Thanks Cajun... I have a great swamp Idea... but want to figure out if there is a way to reduce these banners some. Animated banners work great on small banners... Like 400 X 40 etc. The larger banners are too big... and thats why most of the internet world uses Flash for animated banners. My original sig in flash is 1/10 the file size as it is in .gif format. Im an admin on a Holiday decoration forum... and going to check to see if .swf is an option for signatures... and if so ask the admin here to allow it for Supporting members like us.

In the meantime... I will work on your sig tomorrow... and hope I can find a way to reduce the file size.

Tim

#626 ·
Can someone paint around my grill black....If you can do with Just a cross one pic and one with the whole thing around...I am talking about the nose of the hood....

Attachments

#628 ·
Thank you wermbang you always rescue me when I need help

#629 · (Edited)
:thk:Hey.Werm. I had a thought. What do you think of this idea. In the copper and the black like a tinted chrome?????????????????:thk:

#631 ·
Hey WERM!!! I was wondering if you can make me a new sig pic??? I would like one since i have changed quite a bit on the out side of the truck since the last time.

If you can send me a PM and I will send a couple pics to you. I have to take some good ones for it haha. I was going to take a pic now but my truck is realy dirty

#632 ·
:smileup:Werm............Im actually surprised it looks that good. Well with your talent all..............Not really.Great job Werm.........Im liking that more than the others. What do you think??????????????

#640 ·
Those do look good werm, nice and simple, like the font style you used on chithead's!

- Cajun

#643 ·
Request

Hey werm, think you could put my truck in this photo? I'm really curious as to how it would look, thanks! :)

- Cajun

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.