DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#648 ·
No worries werm and those last two, I moved them here for ya'. Have you already had your garage sale?

- Cajun

#655 ·
werm that looks fan-freakin'-tastic!!! New wallpaper too, woo hoo! :smileup: Guess I'm not as edumacated as I think, lol, but both of those sig pics are well within the parameters I'm allowed. :4-dontknow: I've tried tinkering with them myself playing with re-sizing, but even so, that looks awesome man, thank you for that!!! Those other two you did look great, also! :)

- Cajun

#658 ·
Anyone have photoshop, need a wheel pic

My uncle wants to buy my 20" rims, after checking prices of the 20" tires he may have a deal. My question is, can someone photoshop these wheels to my truck? If so, thank you very much....

Truck

Wheels

#666 ·
New Wheels

My uncle wants to buy my 20" rims, after checking prices of the 20" tires he may have a deal. My question is, can someone photoshop these wheels to my truck? If so, thank you very much....

Truck

Wheels

Those appear to be quite similar to my AE wheels - they are stock size on my dually - $650 installed. I like the new look of my old truck!
Pictures of my wheels

#667 ·
Those look pretty good on. Way to go Werm you are a wizard with that photoshop! haha

#671 ·
Thanks again Werm I got it posted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.