DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#834 ·
Can someone do me a solid? here is the picture

what i want is right along the line on the bottom third of the truck to be black (flat black) and that to continue up over the tire on the fender front and back i would say about half way up and stop at the bumper

( I am rhino lining the bottom of the truck and adding fender flares and just want to see what it is going to look like. )

thanks in advance

#836 ·
oh ok i wasnt really looking to have those on there just an idea of what it would look like but the ones i was looking at are these.

http://www.autoanything.com/fender-flares/61A1974A0A0.aspx

Bushwacker fender flares. i plan on keeping them black to go alone with the liner material i am putting along the bottom of the truck

its an oil field work truck so just trying to balance style with functionality you know

and thanks in advance for the help man

#840 ·
Werm strikes again. Great job as usual. :D

#841 ·
Can anyone photoshop this for me please...

Can anyone paint the inside of the grill for me black and also the midlle of my hood where the lines are black..on both pics..One without a grill just a hood and one with the grill and a hood...

#842 ·
#844 ·
wow i really like the way that looks thanx werm...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.