DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#89 ·
Ahh man... I did a Scatpak sig too, but didn't have internet

#93 ·
1. Save the picture to your computer where you can find it.
2. Click on USER CP at the top left.
3. Click on EDIT SIGNATURE on the left column
4. Go to the bottom and click UPLOAD
5. Select your signature pic.
6. Then remember to click on SAVE SIGNATURE.

Try that and see if you get it to work.

#94 ·
1. Save the picture to your computer where you can find it.
2. Click on USER CP at the top left.
3. Click on EDIT SIGNATURE on the left column
4. Go to the bottom and click UPLOAD
5. Select your signature pic.
6. Then remember to click on SAVE SIGNATURE.

Try that and see if you get it to work.

it doesnt say anything about uploading a pic?????

#101 ·
Can I get some constructive criticism on my stuff. A lil' rusty. Page 9.

#102 ·
On the sig, truck was not aligned with the other dimensions.
Then pics 2 & 3 I wouldn't do some much on the truck itself, mainly the background.
4- I don't know much about gifs, but should the window and front wheels be moving/blinking? the blinking headlights and rear tire spinning is good.

#103 ·
I meant to make the truck creep forward a bit then start lightin' them up. The windshield was me tinting the windows to different darknesses and not fixing it. So that explains the window and front tire.

The wallpapers I wanted to be a smooth transition. There is a bit too much background. I was going for a printmaking look...if that makes sense.

The sig....I put a white boarder around it with the truck on the top layer. It would pop out more, but since the picture is only half of the truck it didn't work out so much. It wasn't off from the dimensions, it was planned. lol

Thanks. :smileup:

#105 · (Edited)
Oh and I have a request for you, I'm using the sig pic you made for me in many of the Z's :smileup: but I'd like one different for my NitroforumZ account. With my Caliber and my boyfriend's Nitro; something like "yin and yang" , or "Ebony and Ivory" or ... "Beauty and The Beast" " :D
I'm attaching some pics, let me know if these could work or you need some different. THANK S in advance!

Attachments

#114 ·
I just love looking through this thread! Werm, you're doing a great job, they all look awesome! Hope the leg is healing well! :)

- Cajun :pepper:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.