DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#179 ·
Where or where are mine..............................................:Hey::LOL:

#181 ·
No ......just kiddin. I picked one out. Have you seen it. Thanks big time again Werm...Love it.:smileup:

#183 ·
Sure...................When you feel up to it.:smileup:

#187 ·
werm, you have outdone yourself again man, that is beautiful, thank you so very much!!! Love the reflection of my truck in the water, that is just freakin' awesome, and the colors, definitely what I had in mind! Looks like a warm summer day in south Louisiana!!! :smileup:

- Cajun :pepper:

#188 ·
Werm. Thats extremly COOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:smileup:

#190 ·
Well hopefully soon. Going on a holiday to florida in a week and a half. I was hoping to get it done while i was away. Not possitive. Why?

#192 ·
:LOL:I hope i dont need it. Family is going to Disney for the first time.Never been. I cant wait to see the looks on my kids faces when we get there. They dont know. I want to incorporate flames to my truck.After my accident it looks ok but theres a few spots on the roof and hood and area that needs to be addressed. Thats why i was thinking of painting the whole front end and roof plumb crazy purple (favorite colour) Then running it to the back top of the box. (needs a lil work to). trying to keep cost down. Trying to think of schemes for it. Was even thinking of a swoop to the back and add flame graphics later. What do you think?

#194 ·
Thanks Werm. I was thinking maybe frontend roof coming up the doors small/thin along the top of the box?

#197 ·
Yeah, and I like your Dodge wallpapers, with the graffiti effect in the background, those turned out really cool, particularly the first one where the colors are a little lighter! :)

- Cajun :pepper:

#199 ·
Thanks Werm. Im liking the second one. If i get it painted like that i can always add some dark grey and lite grey flames along the side to break up the colours. I think thats what im going to do. Beautiful. Again thanks and i hope your feeling better.:smileup:

#201 · (Edited)
You will be taking the needles for 10 days for sure...i Imagine.I did a pic here. I was looking at my truck close today. The roof isnt bad.Im going to takle that in the spring. Feel free on any comments on my pic. IE grill...black inserts or purple? anything towards the flow? Iwish i could get that purple close to plumb crazy.I wanted to see front to back. I turned out ok. Still cant colour between the lines:LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.