DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#209 ·
Snow's turned out awsome . Way to go Werm.:smileup:

#210 ·
Hello Werm. Bad news today. Looks like the truck will be put off for a bit. No flames going on as well. The Boss/wife dosent like them at all. She wants me to do whati was going to do. Rally stripes in purple. Kinda sucks. Its a money thing as well. Sorry for all your hard work. Bones:smiledown:

#211 ·
Thats ok, it was fun. Maybe someone else will get inspired
Did you tell her everyone gets stripes? and you could have a one of a kind truck.
For some neat rally stripes, after the purple is painted and dried a little, not all the way, take some ceran wrap and place on it, peel it off, and it makes it look like marble. Throw some pearl on it and do the same thing I think would look good.
Disclaimer: I am not sure if that is the actual process, but I know they use ceran wrap.

I am looking at next spring for mine, but will just be vinyl graphics. The guy who did my stripe said he will give me a good deal on just going nuts on the front. I will try and throw some ideas out here of some.

#213 ·
Thats a realllllllllllllllll nice lookin bike.:smileup::smileup::smileup::smileup:

#215 ·
Hello Werm. I was woundering if you have the time to be able to put something together for me involving the rally stripes across the hood and roof. I got permission from the boss to MAYBE incorperate the bee on the rear bringing a stripe back to front on the top and the bottom. The puupy eyes might have worked but she ie definately out for the flames. You have done a ton for me as of now so i will understand if you want to give up.:LOL:

#218 ·
Sorry werm. The bee and stripes in purple were they are. Cut them down a bit from the top and bottom. Bring the top part adding a stipe from whats there at the top toward the front. Same as bottom. Like a long Sideways U..in away.:thk::gy::Wow1::SHOCKED::doh:

#220 ·
Those look pretty cool, liking the rallye stripes!

- Cajun :pepper:

#223 ·
Hey Werm. Dont worry about it too much. You have the right idea with the bee. Top stripe loger than the bottom. Imagining them to be smaller. I appreciate what you did. Looks good.:smileup:

#225 ·
Thanks Werm. Rally stripes are for sure. I just feel it will be to plain and lots of black on the side. You dont have to incorporate the bee at all or the rear stripe at the back.:smileup:

#226 ·
My son told me i should put stripes on it like his challenger car he has. I looked at it and thought it might look good along the side with the rally striping on the top. Its the stripe that goes front to back andseperates more as it goes toward the rear.//////// / / / / / / / / / /

#229 ·
Hello Werm. A couple of buddies and i were talking today. They had some good point of views. They all agreed on one thing. Do the ralley stripes first. See what it looks like then go from there. I would love to be able to have a pic showing the front end hood and all. I also/we came up with a Maybe cool scheme. What do you think of the Matt black ralley stripe with thin Purple pin stripe along the sides. There is a small gap between them isnt there. Large stripe with a small one on either side? Tell me what you think.

#231 ·
Yes........I was going on a different outlook on this. Unique i guess. Anyone can do a ralley stripe so we were thinking of something different. The Mat black subtle in the truck. The dark purple would be a very subtle accent. Thanks man. Hate being a pest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.