DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lifting a 2WD- 2008- 2010 Differences?

717 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Jay Gadsby 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I recently bought a 2010 2500 2WD setup. Have yet to see the truck (in Kuwait till summer) but I am wanting to get some stuff done to her. Finding a lift for a 2WD for this model year seems next to impossible. I have found a kit for the 2008 MY, but I am not sure of the differences between the two (if any). I would ultimately love to run a 35" tire someday, but I will be putting 33s on the stock 17s to tide me over till then. I dont want a super jacked up truck, but the 2WD sits pretty low, and would like to at least get her up to 4WD height (leveled). Anything would be great! Pics of setups installed would be awesome too! Thanks a lot guys/gals!

#3 ·
I appreciate it. Right now, my wife measured my truck fenders (I know, not the most accurate way, but it gives us a little relativity.) at 34.5" in the front and 37.5" in the rear. Someone is donating a Daystar 2" leveling kit to me, putting the front at roughly 36.5". This is all measured on the stock tires which are 29.4" tall. I plan to run 33s on the stock 17s at least for now, so technically that should put me up to around 38 up front and 39 out back. How far off of a 4x4 is this? I like the stock look of the 4x4s, but I dont need a 4x4. The most dirt my truck sees is backing the boat into my yard ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.