DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2013 Ram 3.6 Tuner?

9K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Hemi HFE 
#1 ·
A Guy Told Me That His Diablo Sport Tuner For His Jeep Wrangler 3.6 Pentastar Is This true? Please Help Out Thank's

#6 · (Edited)
Tuner for 3.6L

Per Jeremiah at Bully

"Currently there are no tuners such as the Bully Dog or Diablo Sport line available for the 2013 3.6l however hypertech makes a very involved chip that is putting up some very respectable numbers between 12-18 HP and 15-20 TQ depending on the grade or fuel, they advertise 30HP but I have yet to see anyone actually hit 30 HP. They Hypertech 705006 "

#11 ·
subscribing to this topic...

Per Jeremiah at Bully

"Currently there are no tuners such as the Bully Dog or Diablo Sport line available for the 2013 3.6l however hypertech makes a very involved chip that is putting up some very respectable numbers between 12-18 HP and 15-20 TQ depending on the grade or fuel, they advertise 30HP but I have yet to see anyone actually hit 30 HP. They Hypertech 705006 "
I checked out the link & dyno sheet pdf ..

$340+ US seems like a lot for 5-8 Hp,
altho that gain should be a little more with 8-spd,
and with other mods like exhaust & CAI..

#8 ·
Daiblo sport:

Unfortunately we do not currently have plans to support the V6 models at this time. Thank you.
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 10:17 PM
To: salesforce
Subject: Diablo Sport Contact Us Stephen-16-08-2013 10:17:28 PM DEPARTMENT : salesforce@diablosport.com
MESSAGE : Hi, when will the Trinity support the 2013 Ram 1500 with the 3.6L V6 and 8 spd? Mike RussoAug 19 (5 days ago)

Super chips:

I haven’t heard any official word on the v6 but I know we are working on the 11 and up tuning I would check back in a few months and see if we have any new info at that time Please reply with previous emails attached as this will help me serve you better.Thanks, Anthony Malara Customer Service/Sales/Tech 1/888/227/2447We want to hear how we did. Please send an email to feedback@superchips.com

Ripp superchargers for the power minded:

Yes, but not for 2-3 months. waiting on Diablo Sport to finish up the 2013 programing.

Waiting on Daiblo sport wonder how long the wait will be considering the previous reply.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.