DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Ram Picture Game

17K views 99 replies 31 participants last post by  Quailcreek 
#1 ·
This game is very simple and gives us an extra opportunity to take really random pictures of our Trucks, and get to know some members better. The idea is to have requests so simple, that people are racing to get the pic posted. When the requests are too difficult or specific, it kills the game.

Think of this as a scavenger photo hunt. The point is to get out and take the picture!

It's very simple:
Someone posts a request: Ram with a ......
First person to post a photo of their Ram with the ...... gets to post up the next request.

Duplicate requests are OK! (As long as the same person does not reply with the same EXACT picture. It can be the same Truck, same location, but let's go get a new pic.

If a request is not met within 24 hours, it will be void.
The default request will be Ram with a book.
This keeps the game moving, and we all have a book or 2 (well most of us). Again, no posting of duplicate photos!! If you want to fulfill the default request in the future, you must post a NEW photo. Can be the same Truck with a diff book, but not the same EXACT picture. The last post will have a time stamp on it, so you'll know when the 24 hours is up

In order to keep the game running, requests need to be easy and not too specific. Like:
- Ram at the gas station.
- Ram with a flower.
- Ram next to a Chevy.

The idea is to ask for something that 99% of people (across the world, in different time zones, in different climates) can snap a crappy camera phone pic and try and beat the next person to the post. Although if you have a lovely camera, the nicer the better!

You can ask for random objects, people voguing in weird poses, picture with your favorite magazine, color... Anything really. And if it's a tough request, use your imagination.

Must be your Ram, or your wife's/husband's... As long as you're the one driving it.

And PLEASE don't ask for requests that may put someone in danger. Stopping on the side of the expressway to take a picture just isn't safe or smart.

If you need a place to upload your photos:
TinyPic
ImageShack
PhotoBucket
Flickr
IMGUR

Game on. :smileup:

First challenge:

Ram in a Field

See less See more
#30 ·

its in Gatlinburg which is all mountains. i doubt it counts though

#31 ·
I guess we need the OP to chime in on this one...

#33 ·
Okay Mike, what's the next picture we need....

#35 ·
Not a problem White :)

and Ram in a car wash

#37 ·
I can be all over that...on Saturday...:)

#38 ·
haha im cleaning mine tomorrow! :smileup:

#39 ·
Too cold for a car wash here! :wavey:

#44 ·
if it doesnt count disregard, it if does...

NEXT: Ram on a Drag Strip:smileup:[/QUOTE]

I think you killed the game on this one Clifford lol

#47 ·
dang asur.. you beat me too it. what do you want next??

#53 ·

A pic of A New Ram and a old Ram

#56 ·
Got that...the book is a three ring binder I've created to keep all my documentation for the Ram. Everything from the initial window sticker up to service receipts and installation instructions for accessories all go in here.

Next picture: your Ram in frame with something that moves on its own tracks - could be a tank, heavy equipment, Sno-cat, even a snowmobile, but bigger and more interesting is better.

#58 ·
Wow, this one dropped off the radar!

No one has a pic of their Ram with a snowmobile at least???

#60 ·
Good point...

Okay, I got the last pic and posted this as the specs for the next one...

Hardware said:
Next picture: your Ram in frame with something that moves on its own tracks - could be a tank, heavy equipment, Sno-cat, even a snowmobile, but bigger and more interesting is better.
So, I'll change it up.

Pic of your Ram and your significant other (must be respectful/SFW).

If you have any NSFW pics you can PM them to me...:LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.