DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Bilsteins, RCX BL, Bushwackers, Moto Metals and 35 Toyo MT's!!!

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
Had to share even though I haven't seen the truck in person yet. Wife runs a dealership and had one of her techs install everything, just sent me some pics. I threw on the Bilsteins on the 2.8 setting, a 1'' rear spacer, 1.25 RCX body lift, 20x10 Moto Metals with -24 offset, 35x12.50 Toyo MT's, and finally Bushwacker pocket flares.

lift2 by LL247, on Flickr

lift1 by LL247, on Flickr

See less See more
#2 ·
wow that looks awesome! How far out do your wheels stick? I ordered 20x9 with 0 offset wheels that will be in next week... I wanted closer to a -12 offset so I was going to go with 20x10 -12 but the guy at the auto shop told me he figured they would rub fender on my truck with my tires and level, so I may need to get some 1/2 spacers to get them out where I want them

#3 ·
All I can say is I pulled the trigger on the -24 offset knowing I'd need some flares. That's not what I told the wife though hahaha. I told her I made a mistake and the tires will stick out too far...I HAVE to get the flares to keep the truck legal. With the rims at 20x10 and the -24 offset, the tires stuck out over 2 inches easy.

#4 ·
ya I figured they would be out pretty far, I was fine with that but the guy who owns the auto custom shop said I would rub fenders with the wheels sticking out that far when turning. I will probably end up getting flares as well when I get the wheels on, the doors have a few good stone chips in them right now. Good way to play it with the wife too :smileup:

#5 ·
Where did you get your 1" spacer?
I cannot find any and do need one...
I am going to have a set up pretty close to yours
5100's set max have been on for a while, I have my 35x12.5x20 tires in the garage waiting, putting the body lift in on the 28th, picking up my wheels on the 29th (DC2 -12 OS)...

#7 ·
Bought them off Ebay, only place I could find them and cheap. Glad I got them, I do some light hauling and towing so I wanted a little rake. It sits about 1.5'' higher in the rear now which is right where I wanted it.

I'm gonna throw up some more pics soon, it's at the tire shop getting an alignment.

#11 ·
I wasn't at first, but now I'm really digging the black. My wheels are flat black, plus I plan on selling the chrome steps and putting on flat-black Go Rhino Dominator II steps on it. I think with all the flat black the flares match up nice.

sick truck, I thought that area looked familiar when I seen the JD Byrider sign in the background. I'll keep my eyes open for ya
Hahaha, well I'm not down in the city much. My wife runs that JD Byrider dealership. If you're ever east of Pittsburgh or need anything motorcycle/ATV/watercraft/snowmobile related let me know, I'm the Business Manager for Mosites Motorsports in North Huntingdon. :smileup:

#13 ·
Love the truck, but I definately would have painted those flares. Since you have a sport everything on the truck is painted so the flares look out of place to me. If it was a express with the black handles and mirrors then it may have blended in better. Love the wheels and lift.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.