DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Spy Edition?

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  moparmanicac 
#1 ·
So I was at my dealership the other day and saw a beautiful black 1500 sitting up on the ramp they have at the entrance. It was lifted with really nice rims and tires and had a Spy sticker on the back panel near the wheel well. I was curious so I jumped up on the ramp and had a look at the sticker and it said it was a Spy Edition. Anyone heard anything about this? Google has come up empty.

#2 ·
Probably just a dealer specific thing. Something they just threw together.

#4 ·
only 2011 special edition Rams that i have heard of are
Dodge Ram Laramie Longhorn 2011 Limited Edition
& the Ram Runner that will be out in January or February, turnkey edition will NOT be street legal, but, you can order a 1500, 2500, or 3500 with parts from the Ram Runner kit, like the body kit parts

#8 ·
Is it spy like the company I think they make sunglasses or snowboard equipment something like that there is a guy in my town w/ a Ram that he got monster energy badges fabbed up and did it real clean looks like a stock monster special edition but its really just his making maybe something like this

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.