DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New badges on 2010 Ram

3K views 28 replies 24 participants last post by  grumpez 
#1 ·
Well, I finally got rid of those ugly, in my opinion, front and rear Ram badges. However, due to the indents I had to find an alternative. One of my clients said they wanted to do more truck parts so I talked them into having these badges made. My truck is the first to get them, but they are going to sell them now since they turned out so well. They are made from billet and fit perfect! Let me know what everyone thinks.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Good job. Those are very nice.

#11 ·
thoes are sweeeeeeeeeeet pm me contact info too please please please

#12 ·
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. The back badge was fun because of all the stickem, but the front was really easy, just loosen the 4 little clips and it was out of there. What really surprised me on the tailgate is under the badge there are holes. For those that asked for the info, PM's have been sent. I would just post the info on this post, but I'm not sure if that is within the rules, so if anyone else wants to know where to get them just let me know and I'll be glad to send over the info.

#13 ·
errrrrrrrrr I want some. :D pm sent

#14 ·
:smileup::smileup:

#17 ·
those look great! good job

Exco

#24 ·
Nice! I may be old school in taste because I actually really dig the factory badges of the 4thGen, but if I were to change 'em up, that's definitely a great alternative!

#27 ·
I like the tailgate badge, looks like it fills that recessed area nicely

just a quick thought
don't put the badge makers info out in the open for all to see, the badge MAY come under copyright infringements
I wanted a printer to make some copies of the Ram head for a project that i thought about, I was told that they could not do a copy of the LOGO legally

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.