DODGE RAM FORUM banner

az meet

11K views 106 replies 25 participants last post by  BigH0ss 
#1 ·
well the weather is great now im thinking it is time we all got out of the house and meet again im thinking at the scottsdale pavillions again i would like to see as many rams as we can get out there so far im bring 3 rams with me .im thinking we could all go out on saturday november 6th that should give everyone enough time to make plans we could meet out there around
4 pm and get a good spot .

#6 ·
I will try my best to get there!

#8 ·
Sup southwest i'll be in laughlin in Nov. i'll come to some of your gtg. after i'm move in an settle. got some friends in phoenix an lake havasu.

#17 ·
hey, my 300C did the same thing, is this something common with the 5.7L? Worst part is its out of warranty, the dealer wants $$$$ just to open it up! I'm worried cuz my truck has the same motor, and I just went over 67,000.... I wonder if this is a manufacturer defect?

#19 ·
I would love to go but i cant i gotta pay for my twins some how. and it seems that doing side jobs on the weekends is going to be the only way i get there.

have fun and hopefully i can catch the next one.

#26 ·
I read this on another site & thought that i would pass it on

Maybe try out the Pavilions in Scottsdale. Every saturday there is a McDonalds car show. Lots of frod and Cheby stuff, but you will catch a few Mopes there too. And the "Safeway" Car Show up in North Phoenix
the 91st and norther show on Fridays, and the chili bombers one (bell and 51st ave) on Saturdays as well.

another person posted this
Discover Classic Cars at McDowell and Scottdale Roads here in Scottsdale. If you haven't come up to my dealership, please come and visit and say hello!! I'm having a car show here on December 11 from 9am-3pm
http://www.discoverclassiccars.net/stkPhotos/DiscoverClassicCars/303937_s1.jpg

the last 2 weekends they had drag racing at 2 different tracks near Phoenix, one was in Surprise

#28 ·
Well, I got married on November 6th so unfortunately I could not have made it. I will definitely be looking for info on any future get togethers, if nothing else, to get ideas on what to do to my '07 HEMI. Going to look for pics of my Ram all dressed up in just married gear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.