DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2011 Ram Calender Questions And Comments Thread

4K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  markstoys1 
#1 ·
Please post questions and comments in this thread please! :)

#2 ·
Sorry Blue. I almost posted this in the wrong thread:doh:I went over the rules and i came to a conclusion............They are perfect.I cant see anyone having a problem with any of them.Its great to know this is going to be a go.:smileup:Im sure all of us will be happy to submitt and to follow simple rules.:smileup:

#3 ·
I am hoping that by having the submission open for so long and giving everyone two chances it will make this fun! I am sure it will be a mountain of work for me but if the calender turns out awesome then the time spent will be so worth it!!! I am really excited to see what you all can do!!!! There is plenty of time to get all weather/season shots, this could potentially be one bad you know what calender!!!!! :smileup:

#4 ·
Yes ...im sure it will be. Lots of great lookin trucks here.If you need some help, i will try and do what i can.:smileup:

#6 ·
Now I DEFINATELY am buying one of those Porter Cable buffer kits. I can't wait till all this mud, snow and muck goes away. Time to start driving around for photo spots! Awesome idea. Good luck to everyone and I'll put my name down for at least one copy now!

#11 · (Edited)
Dann....go look at the submission thread. Husker forgot to do it so I added it. He posted two pics, so it is #1 and #2. Next person to submit a pic will be #3...etc.

Werm, sending you a PM.

Back cover will have no pics, just the front and the 12 months so there are 13 spots you are competing for.

One more thing, if your pic is selected for the calender and you don't want your license plate in the pic, please let me know!!

#13 ·
What's the absolute best way to post the picture here. I have usually used photobucket then link the photo to here. I know, I need to read a thread proably somewhere in the new users section, don't flame me. Now that my 8 hours of detailing are done Imma drive around town for that "perfect" back drop. LOL it's KC there's not to many of those places. Everyone's pictures look AWESOME! Great job!

#14 ·
I use photobucket a lot for mine, sometimes when I get lazy I just upload through the site. But with the higher quality(more mega pixel) picture you get the more space it takes.
If you go through the site click the Go advanced tab, then manage attachments, and that will put the photo in your post.

#15 ·
Here's my two pics. No license plate please. My truck is kinda infamous with a few people or shall we say "lawmen" around my town..:doh:
When is the deadline on this calendar? PS, put me down for buying one.

#22 ·
Looks good! need to give the truck all clean an get out into a nice bush scene!!! haha
Wish it closed later as i would love to get a pic in the snow!!!!

#23 ·
:icon_bump:

Just bringing this to the top for the newbies! The time to start putting this together will be here before we know it and we still need MORE PICS!!! Please remember to read the rules and keep comments/questions in this thread and ONLY pics in the actual calendar submission thread! We have a lot of new folks on here and there have been lots of awesome pics posted lately, so let's get those submissions in!!! :smileup:

- Cajun

#25 ·
Yeah, submitted mine right after I did a 12 hour full detail correction on her! I'd already picked out the area I wanted the shots to be taken at and even asked a few of my other forum's friends which ones to submit. I had a blast detailing her out, and learned a ton while doing it. Everyone's ride submitted so far looks awesome! We may need to add more months to our year for this calander!

#26 ·
Well................I checked out the pics for the calander..............WOW people. Its not going to be easy. Im glad i dont have to pic them. Great pics and im sure its going to be a tough one.......................:smileup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.