DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Belltech 964spblt 2/4"

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  09 RT RAM 
#1 · (Edited)
2" / 4" Stage 3 Lowering Kit
by Belltech
964SPBLT

BELLTECH/K&W merged and from what I am told the shocks are Made in Germany and the springs from the US or Mexico. I just want the springs as they are lower. I will me measuring (THIS TIME :LOL:) THE DANG spring rates. Amount of spring turns and uninstalled height would be nice. Might be another 30 before all of this transpires. The spring part of the kit should be shipped soon per BELLTECH. The shocks are now available. I would like to compare them to the Bilstein with the McG's basic 4 spring kit that I have now. So BELLTECH on order today. :D As you can view below the sytem was engineered on the 4 door platform with 1.3 times the weight rating. :D This should be very good news for us as we are running less weight with a shorter wheelbase. Hopefully it won't be over compensated for install on our SWB trucks. :) A few weeks out for delivery! :smileup: I still think the HAL QA1 24-way rebound/compression adjustable might be the way to go in the end to fine tune. Coming also from HAL. These parts take some time to obtain now days......

http://www.belltech.com/rss_news-en...AM+lowering+kit+and+anti-sway+bar&page=2&cat=

See less See more
#2 ·
I've used Belltech products for years and have always liked them. I wish I would have know they were making something for our trucks, I would have bought that instead of the McGaughy's. I did their 2/4 drop and the rear brackets didn't line up even close with the holes for the locating bar, we ended up welding it on. I also seen where Belltech is making a rear anti-sway bar, so I'll be looking into that and a set of shocks for mine as soon as the wallet allows. When you get yours please let me know what you think, I'm curious how everything lines up with theirs.

#5 ·
ordered it from stylin'...if i did not have a buddy who can swap these out in less than 3 hours i would not do these swaps......but hey Dodge did not get it right with suspension. If I wanted a soccer mom truck I would have bought a Tahoe. We need an SRT truck. IMHO. :LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.