DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Durham Region Rams

8K views 98 replies 13 participants last post by  ladybug5638 
#1 ·
Hey fella's,

Have seen a few nice looking rams in the Durham Area over the weekend. Got me thinking maybe we could do an evening meet-up somewhere. I'm in Whitby but would go anywhere in the Durham Region. Not sure how many of us are out there, but think it could be something different to do, show up and take over a lot somewhere for a coffee/drink, etc.

Especially with this nice weather now, the evenings are awesome!

Anyways, let's see if there is any interest in this.

Cheers,
Culler

Reactions: AvidHunter
#50 ·
Was speaking with Andrew last night, would like to set up another get together in Durham if you guys are interested. Feedmetal, not sure how long these run, probably not worth the drive for an evening meet, but we can try and get a larger one happening down the road, somewhere in the GTA.

Tuesday nights typically work well, so let's plan a coffee for Tuesday, August 27th a 7:30 at the Tim Horton's at Whites Road and Kinston Road, North East corner.

Let's see if this date and time works for some guys.

#53 ·
Can't make that date. Already have plans to consume large amount of beer at the jays game.

Culler, you get your vararam put on?
Yes sir! Put it on last night!
Have a look at my Custom Build Thread, put a couple pics of it in there this morning.

#54 ·
Sorry gents I will be out of Province for two weeks, so I can't make it.

Not available until September.

I'd send my wife, but I'm thinking about hiding my keys whilst I'm away! LOL.....

Who am I kidding, she wouldn't go and I'm still hiding my keys!!

Have a good time.

#56 ·
I think we are open to options here. I am good pretty much any night. If the suggested date is no good, we can change it up. So far we only have FastNugly and myself right now anyways. Throw some dates out there, lets see what works for people and we can make a decision from there.

#58 ·
Is anyone still interested, I think we should move it to another night anyways, seems like a crappy day out there, maybe next week, September 3rd?

#61 ·
#66 ·
Shoot

I planned on popping by but got stuck at work until 1
I'll try for the next one

#82 ·
Still on for the 17th!

#89 ·
I would suggest the Tim Horton's at Brock Road, just east on Kingston Road, that's about half way for everyone I would think. Bigger lot there too. I don't know what time works for everyone, how does 7:30 sound?

#90 ·
Deja vu! When I was meeting up with the the Charger bunch I was told the Tim Hortons on Salem and I went to every Tim Hortons my nav spit up. Unfortunately it didn't show the one they were at. So, it isn't on Brock Rd but east of Brock on Kingston? Do I have that correct? I think 7:30 is ok.

#93 ·
OK is it going to be the Tims west of whites or the larger one east of whites , I should be able to make it to this one .
It will be at the larger one East of Whites.

#98 ·
truck broke down

was looking forward to going to the meeting tonight, jumped in my truck to head back to durham region and the mil light came on. the truck would not down shift while driving . got into the dealer in Oshawa and was told that the phaser gears on my cams need to be replaced. so the whole front of the truck has to come off, and what really bugs me is I just had mobil 1 put in the truck on Friday cost me $110.00 down the drain. and I only have 70k on the truck and I only have put 10k on it as I bought it used with 60k on it.:i_rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.