DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Did I get screwed...magnaflow?

9K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  frealz13 
#1 ·
Went to the local muffler shop this past week and told the guy I wanted the 24 inch magnaflow muffler welded in in place of the stock muffler. After all is done, the truck sounds great, but when I get home and take a look there is no sign on the muffler of any indication that it is a magnaflow. Most all the others I have seen are stamped with the word magnaflow somewhere. Did I get screwed or does magnaflow make a muffler with no markings??

#28 ·
does the shop advertise that they carry magnaflows as part of their regular stock? if not they probably wouldve put in whatever they have that was similar.

The price you paid was very reasonable and if you love the sound, what do you have to be mad about unless they specifically told you "yes to magnaflows" and put in some used cheap chinese knock off.

#29 ·
i try to get a picture tomorrow of mine. I know it does say magnaflow tho

#32 ·
I got an 18" magnaflow for my Fiesta a few days ago...total out the door cost...$100.00 (muffler and installation)... I guess if you want to pay top dollar for the same thing, I guess you want to make sure it's what you want..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.