DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Tire/wheel/leveling

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  REDRAMMER 
#1 · (Edited)
Just recently got a new tire/wheel/leveling kit installed. Tires: Nitto Terra Grapplers (305/60R18s), Wheels: Moto Metal MO961s (chrome w/red inserts), Lift: Readylift (2.5in leveling kit). I wanted more lift but I still wanted to be able to garage her.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
looks great -- making me flip back and forth on what I am going to do .

#5 ·
oh ya...looks real good..nice truck

#6 ·
Whats great about the MotoMetal961s is that you can color match the inserts to your body color rather easily. Whether the chrome or black wheels, you can paint either the red or chrome inserts (included) to match your body color. These were the only ones I found that had that option. Maybe I didn't look hard enough but when I saw these MotoMetals, they really set the truck appearance off. I was fortunate enough to have a "inferno red" body to begin with. Also, the Nitto Terra Grapplers had an aggressive-looking tread with good road/highway manners. I don't do much offroading but these do great in our brutal midwest winters. Just remember to rotate at every oil change and you will be one happy-happy-happy boy indeed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.