DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Jersey Meet @ The Chatterbox 9/23

8K views 76 replies 11 participants last post by  JimsRamTruck2012 
#1 · (Edited)
So I have been roped into it. Hosting the next meet of the Jersey Rammers (catchy).

All member of this forum are welcome!

The Date - September 23, 2012
The Time - 4 p.m.

The location:

The Chatterbox Drive-in
1 State Highway 15
Augusta, NJ 07822

Post on up if you are looking to join. Let's put same faces to the names and have a good turn out.

A good time will be had by all.

Attendees:

mknowles

#10 ·
Sounds Good

I should be able to make it, it is a Sunday.

I won't wash my truck, and it will be cleaner than Jim's Ram:eek:ld: :smiley_thumbs_up:

Lubinator aka Richie

#18 ·
So I spoke with the owner of The Chatterbox and he is excited about having us. He is setting up special parking for us on their front lawn so everyone can see us and check the trucks out from the road and the restaurant. He told me they rarely get truck meets there so it will be something special. I guess we need to put a little elbow grease in and wash our trucks!

Also I sent out messages to everyone on the map within a reasonable distance but there really is a lot of people on there, if you guys know of anyone else in the NJ, NY, PA area could you send 'em the link, Id like to get a decent turnout so we can have more then 3 or 4 trucks sitting on the front lawn :smiledown:.

#33 · (Edited)
Cmon fellas and you ladies

There has got to be more Forum Members within a short drive to the Chatterbox. :4-dontknow:

First round is on me for up to 10 members. :smiley_thumbs_up:

Hope to see you there :eek:ld:

Lubinator

#35 ·
There has got to be more Forum Members within a short drive to the Chatterbox. :4-dontknow:

First round is on me for up to 10 members. :smiley_thumbs_up:

Hope to see you there :eek:ld:

Lubinator
And people wonder why I like this forum and it's members. :wow::4-dontknow::smileup:

DaytonaDD - Hope to see you at this one. :wavey:

#38 ·
I got a call over the weekend from the Owner of the Chatterbox who explained there was about 20 Rams there for their car show. He wanted me to stop by and try and wrangle them to our meet but I was nowhere near there. So he said he would give them my # and have them contact me. I havent heard from one of them yet but I am going to stop by there tomorrow and see if I can get more info. Hope we can get a few of them out for it. Ill keep everyone posted! But until then lets get our attendance up come on guys!!!

#40 ·
I got a call over the weekend from the Owner of the Chatterbox who explained there was about 20 Rams there for their car show. He wanted me to stop by and try and wrangle them to our meet but I was nowhere near there. So he said he would give them my # and have them contact me. I havent heard from one of them yet but I am going to stop by there tomorrow and see if I can get more info. Hope we can get a few of them out for it. Ill keep everyone posted! But until then lets get our attendance up come on guys!!!
Hell Yeah! Turn It Up!!!!! :pepper::rockon::head3:

#41 ·
Beer, Rams, mods, football (49ers Strong!) = I'll be there!!
Time?? SuperChips 93 tuned today - Magnaflow will be installed next week! and Do i really have to spend 5 hours cleaning this BEAST!!!! LOL

#43 ·
Is anyone who is coming to the meet interested in stock tail lights, 3rd break light, and/or stock mirrors (non-towing) for 06? If someone is Ill bring them with me. I will do either sale or trade. Right now they are taking up room and collecting dust.

#44 ·
mKowles - You should maybe set up a swap kinda thing, maybe post a link to a new thread, so this one doesn't get "jacked"... I have a set of lightly used big circle PIAA lights i'd be willing to part with. :smileup:
If anyone interested i could bring. Also have a stock rear diff cover for an 09 4x4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.