DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Oakville Meet????

4K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  xopt1js 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone!

All you guys have been offline quite a bit! I would like to know if everyone wants to meet up again??

I was thinking of doing a meet in the same spot as last time or maybe somewhere else?? Maybe closer to Bones!

We could also do a little meet in Vaughn an the big bar they have there. I forget them name it is Wegz I think! I say we meet there because it will be pretty close for Bones to come meet (I think!). We could meet at the Timmies again and drive up there together, make a mini cruise!!

I hope you guys are willing to meet sometime soon. I am thinking the weekend after next, since it is fathers day next weeked.

I hope you guys log on and see this!!! I would really like to meet again!! That was a pretty good time last time!!

If you have not been to Wegz in Vaughn it is time!! It is a really HUGE bar thats very very nice!! I think this would be a good spot to have a late lunch and shoot the breeze!!

See less See more
#2 ·
I cant see anything holding me back from going. Im pretty sure i will be open that weekend :D

#3 ·
Ok cool! We got 2 of us so far!!

I sent all you bums a PM so you better respond! haha

Let me know what you think of this idea, we could always change it!!

Hey Ed would this be easy for you to make it to?? I was trying to get something closer to you. Let me know where a good spot would be for us to be halfway between Oakville and where you are (i forget!!!)

#4 ·
I remembered that place where i met a bunch of friends last august

Crooked Cue in Mississauga, ever been there?

sorry about the thread jack

#7 ·
:smileup:Im interested for sure. The drive is Ok from Belleville. Will let you know for sure as soon as i can.:smileup:

#10 ·
:smiledown:Scat..............Sorry that dosent work for me as well. The Kids fishing toury is that weekend up north that day.. I will have to try some other time. Sorry.

#11 ·
Alright guys we have a few of us which is pretty cool! It should be worth going we have like 5 trucks that will come. That is the first hahaha

Alright so we agree on Wegz in Vaughn??? I think that would be a pretty cool place to meet to grab a late lunch. I was thinking we meet around 1, what do you guys think of that??? At least we can do a lunch thing and hang out for a bit.

So if you are interested let me know what you think! Also if you guys are in the Oakville area or close to we can maybe even drive up there together?? That would make it a little cruise as well haha.

ALSO WE COULD EVEN DO A CRUISE TO NIAGARA??? IF BONES IS NOT COMING THAT WAS THE WHOLE IDEA OF GOING TO VAUGHN. SO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE A CRUISE OUT OF THE DAY PLEASE POST YOUR IDEAS!! WE CAN GO TO NIAGARA OR WE CAN GO TO VAUGHN (WEGZ)!! PLEASE POST YOUR IDEAS!!!!!

#12 ·
:smiledown:Yah! I wish i could............But i cant ...not the 26tth anyway. Hope too next time.:smileup:

#13 ·
Yea we will set something else up for sure! I am down to do a whole bunch of meets this summer and I hope you guys want to as well! Dont worry Bones next time we will get the trucks together! haha

#16 ·
We are making it for 1pm on the Saturday (26th). So 1pm at Wegz in Vaughn!!

Hope you can make it man!! It looks like a pretty good turnout so far! I think we have 6 members willing to come. I may have 1 more member from Dodge Talk that might come.

#15 · (Edited)
If you have something around the first weekend in August, I may drive up from San Diego California, i will be near that area about then

if it goes like last year, i'll be staying with a investigator that works in the RCMP building in Toronto & I may go up to Sudbury from there

#18 ·
Great to hear man!!

So let me know if you guys want to meet before hand and drive together????

#19 ·
Hey man, would love to attend but the wife is throwing me a "surprise" birthday party so I shouldn't miss that.

Definately let me know the next time you are all getting together and i will try to make it.

#21 ·
Oh shit eh???? I hope you can!! Would be nice to have another Ram there!!

OK GUYS SO WHO IS COMING 100%??????

#23 ·
If I recall the G20 highway closures are happening this weekend. Part of the 401 and 400. They say expect MAJOR delays.. :S

#24 ·
Oh shit eh?? I hope nothing gets serious! We just have to find out what is going to be closed and then make a route around it!

Not all the guys will need to take the route we have to.

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE FREE TO COME!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW TOMORROW SO WE CAN DECIDE IF WE ARE GOIN!! WE NEED SOME ANSWERS!!

#25 ·
Parts of Hwys. 427 and 401, 27, the QEW and the Gardiner Expressway will be closed periodically from June 24 to 27.On the Thursday (June 24), Friday (June 25) and Saturday (June 26), the following lane restrictions and highway closures will be in affect:- Hwy. 401 EB collector lanes (lane restrictions)- Hwy. 427 SB from Renforth Drive (lane restrictions)- Hwy. 427 SB collectors (periodic full closures)- Hwy. 427 SB express ramp to EB Gardiner (full closures); Hwy. 427 SB re-routed to WB QEW- QEW-Gardiner EB (full closures); traffic re-routed to Hwy. 427 NB- Hwy. 401 EB ramp to Renforth Drive and Renforth on-ramp to Hwy. 427 SB (closures)- Hwy. 27 SB closed at Hwy. 401 overpass- Hwy. 427 collector lanes closedOn the Sunday (June 27), the following parts of Hwy. 427 and Eglinton Avenue West will be closed:- Hwy. 427 NB collectors from Browns Line to Hwy. 401- Eglinton Avenue West closed between Hwy. 427 and Renforth Drive

#26 ·
I wish I could make it :shakehead: however I'm sure you guys will have a great time. If you come across any barricades can't you just RAM emmmm :4-dontknow: Kidding ....... Don't want the entire American secret service after ya :LOL:

#28 ·
I am going to be taking the 407 to bypass all the possible traffic!

HOPE EVERYONE THAT SAID THEY WERE COMING STILL COMES!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.