DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Hades(H.I.D) backside discomfort

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Nemmisis1 
#1 ·
installed h13 hid kit. added relay harness, cancel harness(2), resistors. lights up, then shuts off while cruising. go up to high beams then back down and they come back on. usually one light out, but both do shut off at times. looks nice when they are on, but very embarrassing when one turns off in town and people are witnessing fail.PLEASE SOMEONE HELP . . . . . Oh and I have taken to 3 so called professional shops and they could not walk the walk. :4-dontknow:

#3 ·
Bad error cancel box maybe. I used a cheap set of hid's and some plug n play ddm error cancel boxes on my 09 and had no issues with it.

#5 ·
I have a 2013 Ram with the exact same problem! I got my kit at HIDnation.com and they have basically been a huge pain in the a$$ cause they wont back it up and only want to give me store credit. I have installed 2 kits from them now to try both with the same issue! Im going to try Retro-solutions next and see if those are better. everyone on the forums seem to swear by them. Thought about the DDM kit but the price seems to cheap for it to be any kind of decent quality??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.